Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Vegas!
I picked up my first Lexus last Thursday, what a difference in dealer experience, that alone made me understand why people stay with Lexus.

I only have mild plans for this car. Tint is done already, Enkei RPF1s a bit later, and a stretch goal of a plugin kit of some sort in the distant future.

My last dd was a 04 RX-8, it will be nice going from 13-16 mpg to 40+.
I haven't sold my rotary yet... Trade in value was too low, so up it goes on the RX8forum for sale... I'm not leaving the Mazda rotary world all together, I still have a 1974 REPU, the only factory installed rotary in a pickup truck. Although I put a 1988 RX7 turbo rotary in it. Not exactly the eco-friendliest of vehicles I choose but I'm trying to make up for it now.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Tesla model s

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Mid-size car

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
383 Posts
that blue is such a beautiful color...but that grille...ugh! (what was Lexus thinking?)

congrats and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Wow, that ultrasonic blue is outstanding! Congrats!

I'm waiting for my '14 silver CT to arrive at dealer, should be by next week. Can't wait.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Congrats, I am picking up a Redline F Sport on Saturday. Can hardly wait. Meanwhile the dealer gave me a 2014 IS250 AWD F sport to drive, nice guys these Lexus folks.
I really like the black roof on the US spec that we don't get up here.

How are you liking the car?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.