Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I've had my Obsidian Touring package CT for about a week now and I'm loving every minute of it! I've been seeing more and more of them around Vancouver. Great to join this community!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome, I have the same color/combo as you. One word of advice don't let anything touch the back bumper - it scratches if you look at it too hard! Be very careful and lift everything out of the back hatch.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the heads up. I guess you mean if you drag anything out of the back it'll leave marks on the top of the back bumper right?

I'll likely be waxing it soon to keep it shining for the summer months!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hi guys, You can get a Lexus accessory clear plastic film to go over the top of the rear bumper if you are in to hoisting a lot of stuff in and out the trunk.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yes you can get that (from Sewell - Lexus Canada doesn't carry it).
I was waiting to order the Stainless one from Sewell but it never materialized and now I have scratches and even a nice nick on the edge from hockey and golf bags being dragged across it and now the clear plastic ontop of black will just look brutal as there will be air bubbles under it. I am thinking of just getting a black rubber one from eBay.

·
Registered
441 Posts
There is another mat you can buy that velcroes on to the existing trunk carpet mat, and half of it flips out when you need to cover the bumper. I don't know how else to describe it. You'll know it when you see it. I think it works well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts