Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Huge smile in Vancouver, the phone rang today. My Matador Red Mica Canadian Premium package is in port.

I ordered on May 25th from Regency Lexus because they have no documentation fee. I tried to order earlier, but I ran into some salesmen issues with Open Road Lexus (both ones) and their silly documentation fees and other shenanigans.

It will be about a week before my hands are on the wheel ... sweet anticipation. I've been lurking for months & have been appreciative and informed by the posts of others - thank you all.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Congratulations, I got my CT from Open Road Port Moody in March and had no problem. Perhaps because I ordered mine the day after the colours was announced (I think in December) and I knew exactly what I wanted. I did not get the extra fee but perhaps it got waived because I bought an extended warranty for $1,700 and put down $4,500.

·
Registered
180 Posts
:D Huge smile in Vancouver, the phone rang today. My Matador Red Mica Canadian Premium package is in port.

I ordered on May 25th from Regency Lexus because they have no documentation fee. I tried to order earlier, but I ran into some salesmen issues with Open Road Lexus (both ones) and their silly documentation fees and other shenanigans.

It will be about a week before my hands are on the wheel ... sweet anticipation. I've been lurking for months & have been appreciative and informed by the posts of others - thank you all.
Congrats on the imminent arrival of your CT! :D I'll be getting mine around the same time you get yours.

Its a big country, so I suppose there is room enough for two Premium Red CTs. :rolleyes:

Red Rules! Ole!

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Congrats

Awesome - Congrats on your Matador Red Mica CTs in Canada. Mine (also Matador Red Mica ;) ) will be coming to the US about the same time.

Great Color choice!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I just got my Matador this week, wasn't even my first color choice, but have gotten a TON of complements on the color (more on the color than the car itself!).

·
Registered
89 Posts
Wow, looks like there's a run on matador reds! I pick mine up this afternoon.

·
Registered
18 Posts

I placed a deposit yesterday with Openroad Toyota Porty Moody and was told mine would arrive this December the earliest. The factory in Japan opens 6 hours a day and 4 days a week.:eek:

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Pick -up tomorrow at 9:30am

Yes!

My Matador Red Mica came in early, today in fact! They are prepping it and I pick it up tomorrow morning at 9:30am :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Yes!

My Matador Red Mica came in early, today in fact! They are prepping it and I pick it up tomorrow morning at 9:30am :)
You didn't need to sleep tonight any way. :D

·
Registered
121 Posts
You guys are sooooo lucky and are going to love this car! I wanted a Premium Matador Red Mica too but it was early April and my dealer told me it would be end of July at the earliest if I placed my order then (did he actually know this or just got lucky). I waited a week and ended up getting the showroom model - Obsidian Tourning. I am loving the car and still wish I had the premium stereo at the very least but there was no way I could have lasted all summer waiting.
Now we love the CT so much we will probably buy another one so I might get my red next year after all.
And like Tonic says post pictures - especially red ;)
I got my windows tinted and will have to post pics too.

·
Registered
100 Posts
w00t! Congrats to all the Matadors getting their cars. Mine must have been on that ship to Vancouver because my ETA is the 15th.

Pics, pics, pics, please....

·
Registered
324 Posts
Congratulations on the Red brigades coming in. Still waiting on mine. Red/Caramel.
Can some one post a picture of the Red showing the Caramel interior.
Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts