Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I swear half of CTs are driven by (middle-aged) women and the other half are just old. 😁
Not exactly "enthusiast" who care to tinker w/ cars & come to forums to discuss it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
This forum is useless. A bunch of questions left unanswered.
How damn entitled you are. So you have a question and the forum didn't answer it for you, or you couldn't find the answer. Perhaps others (such as I) have found it useful. But it is your self-centered "me generation" whining that wins the day. Give me a break. I'm really sick of that kind of pathetic thinking.

·
Registered
670 Posts
This forum is far from useless, it's saved my ass a bunch of times. I will say it's not very active which can be expected for a car that is now out of production. But the repository of information here is amazing for owners.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This forum is awesome! I joined 2 days ago, and yesterday this 57 yr old woman replaced my own clock spring and now my horn works!! I for one, love to work on my own car. So, I say thank you all. But now I do have another problem, that someone else already posted about. My traction control light wont go off. Any thots?

·
Registered
1 Posts
This forum is far from useless, it's saved my ass a bunch of times. I will say it's not very active which can be expected for a car that is now out of production. But the repository of information here is amazing for owners.
The car is still in production and sold as new in the EU.😀

1 - 10 of 10 Posts