Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a listing for a CT200h Premium car...looks like premium audio because it looks like it has a cd changer...with 2,900 miles (couldn't have been driven too hard since it only came out in March). They are asking $29,995 OBO....it is in the Grey Metallic color with looks like Ecru Nuluxe interior. Looks nice if someone didn't want to wait a long time to get one and you can show them a bid for it...possibly getting an amazing deal...Non NAV car. I have nothing to do with the car but saw the listing up on Ebay....maybe this will help someone out...

Lexus : CT | eBay

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The CT is still in high demand verus supply. I was invited to and attended a Lexus Open Road event on Tuesday and had the pleasure to test drive the ISF which was same colour as my own CT but had an extra 200 bhp ;). One of the dealers offerred me just under £1000 on top of what I paid for my CT which has 6k miles on it saying he could sell it no problem as some people will pay well over the odds to avoid waiting. A colleague has just ordered a CT and been told early December for delivery which seems ages away.

Its good for everyone who already has a CT as this supply issue will keep prices high but a bugger for those waiting.
Absoulutely correct...ok, my CT200h is for sale...listing it at $50,000...less than 1K miles

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.