Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a listing for a CT200h Premium car...looks like premium audio because it looks like it has a cd changer...with 2,900 miles (couldn't have been driven too hard since it only came out in March). They are asking $29,995 OBO....it is in the Grey Metallic color with looks like Ecru Nuluxe interior. Looks nice if someone didn't want to wait a long time to get one and you can show them a bid for it...possibly getting an amazing deal...Non NAV car. I have nothing to do with the car but saw the listing up on Ebay....maybe this will help someone out...

Lexus : CT | eBay

·
Registered
267 Posts
For a Premium (and demand), that price is probably worth it. Mileage is not bad at all. The showroom CT's probably have around 1,500 miles on them and they're still selling for MSRP. Too bad for the person who sold it...probably lost a good $5K, at least.

·
Registered
296 Posts
wish i could just go down Miami and buy one from USA

I want Nuluxe in Ecru or Caramel but not only black like in Canada.....

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
I think it's crazy when people don't do enough research or test driving, but a car and then decide after 1 or 2 months that the car isn't for them. That's a very expensive habit!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think it's crazy when people don't do enough research or test driving, but a car and then decide after 1 or 2 months that the car isn't for them. That's a very expensive habit!
Or, they might have purchased it and lost their job and can't afford it.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
yeah, after the economy tanked, CarMax got a bunch of nice cars from various luxury makes. People just couldn't afford to keep up with their leases or loans. Sucks.

·
Registered
91 Posts
The CT is still in high demand verus supply. I was invited to and attended a Lexus Open Road event on Tuesday and had the pleasure to test drive the ISF which was same colour as my own CT but had an extra 200 bhp ;). One of the dealers offerred me just under £1000 on top of what I paid for my CT which has 6k miles on it saying he could sell it no problem as some people will pay well over the odds to avoid waiting. A colleague has just ordered a CT and been told early December for delivery which seems ages away.

Its good for everyone who already has a CT as this supply issue will keep prices high but a bugger for those waiting.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The CT is still in high demand verus supply. I was invited to and attended a Lexus Open Road event on Tuesday and had the pleasure to test drive the ISF which was same colour as my own CT but had an extra 200 bhp ;). One of the dealers offerred me just under £1000 on top of what I paid for my CT which has 6k miles on it saying he could sell it no problem as some people will pay well over the odds to avoid waiting. A colleague has just ordered a CT and been told early December for delivery which seems ages away.

Its good for everyone who already has a CT as this supply issue will keep prices high but a bugger for those waiting.
Absoulutely correct...ok, my CT200h is for sale...listing it at $50,000...less than 1K miles

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Or, they might have purchased it and lost their job and can't afford it.
That crossed my mind too, but if I had to guess, probably not what happened. There was a member on here or club lexus who realized the car wasn't for him & sold his CT too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts