Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For non-navi, you can easily see the folder/album name and track/song title by pressing the TEXT button once or twice.

Here's the default starting screen when playing your songs from USB.
Electronics Vehicle audio Technology Electronic device Auto part

Press the TEXT button once and will display folder or ablum name.
Vehicle audio Electronics Technology Electronic device Auto part

Press the TEXT button twice and will display track name or song title.
Vehicle audio Electronics Technology Electronic device Auto part

By holding the TEXT button down longer will display the rest of song title mark with >.

I usually leave the display at the track name so I can easily see which song is playing.
Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Bill :cool:

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have 2 major issues with the non-navi USB system.

1 - If you have a gazillion songs on a USB, there is no easy way to search/skip songs. The best you can do is randomize the key.

2 - I bought a LaCie 8GB Moskeyto. It fits perfectly in the USB slot and allows the door to close entirely. I have about 150 songs on it. However, my problem is that I noticed that about 20-25 songs do not play. If I look at the display when the track changes, the track number flashes once then goes to the next one, which flashes once then goes to the next... until it finally stops at a song that it can read. I'm not sure if there is an issue with the USB or the player. When I plug the same USB onto my PC, all songs play. Ha sanyone experienced the same issue?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am using USB flash drive.I have the same issues.The songs are repeating.Some songs are not playing .The display shows as error.When i first bought it i was using the disc.So i didn't know about this problem.When i started using this these kind of issues are there.However i am managing it.This information is good.It really works.

232 Posts
Make sure that the songs are formatted correctly for the Lexus system be able to read in order to play. Find out what format, i.e. mp3, mp4, avi, etc... are readable by your on board player, you may have to convert the songs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts