Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone, I have decided to do some upgrading to my CT. And with the process I'll be sharing with you the parts and where I got them from.
As always pics will be mandatory for me so that you could actually see the process.
Some things I have already ordered and that are on their way are:
  • Quantum Solenoid (Helps me reach redline faster)
  • Injen X-Pedal Throttle Controller (Get better acceleration than sports mode)
  • Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Can ( increase engine longevity)
  • Injen SP2090P Tuned Air Intake System (Get better airflow and sound out of the car)
  • Injen Hydro Shield Filter ( willl help with the wet Florida weather)
  • DNA Motoring J2 Catback Exhaust System (make more noise lol)
  • Torqamp (not yet ordered, waiting on email confirmation for vehicle fit)
I will provide links to all these products along with another list for smaller quality of life car improvements I have done.

The second list of smaller improvements is as follows:
  • Oil Filter conversion (thank you Joshgrami)
  • ValvoMax Oil Change system (easier and less messy oil change)
  • WeatherTech In Channel Side Window Deflectors

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ideally I wanted to get all the parts in and installed so that I can give you the drsatic difference they make to the car

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive installed the new intake, exhaust, solenoid
Im waiting on the last part and in talks with the guy who created the TorqAmp, trying to see how it will fit in my car

·
Registered
2016 Blue Lexus CT200h F-Sport
54 Posts
Feel free to share pictures of what you're doing, plus why you're doing them and any improvements/affect the mods have, if any!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello everyone, I have decided to do some upgrading to my CT. And with the process I'll be sharing with you the parts and where I got them from.
As always pics will be mandatory for me so that you could actually see the process.
Some things I have already ordered and that are on their way are:
  • Quantum Solenoid (Helps me reach redline faster)
  • Injen X-Pedal Throttle Controller (Get better acceleration than sports mode)
  • Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Can ( increase engine longevity)
  • Injen SP2090P Tuned Air Intake System (Get better airflow and sound out of the car)
  • Injen Hydro Shield Filter ( willl help with the wet Florida weather)
  • DNA Motoring J2 Catback Exhaust System (make more noise lol)
  • Torqamp (not yet ordered, waiting on email confirmation for vehicle fit)
I will provide links to all these products along with another list for smaller quality of life car improvements I have done.

The second list of smaller improvements is as follows:
  • Oil Filter conversion (thank you Joshgrami)
  • ValvoMax Oil Change system (easier and less messy oil change)
  • WeatherTech In Channel Side Window Deflectors
[/
The CT200h has port fuel injection, not direct. Oil catch cans are only necessary for direct injection engines.

·
Registered
2012 Lexus CT200H F Sport Ultrasonic Blue
16 Posts
Ive installed the new intake, exhaust, solenoid
Im waiting on the last part and in talks with the guy who created the TorqAmp, trying to see how it will fit in my car
Have you had any improvements with the installs?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ideally I wanted to get all the parts in and installed so that I can give you the drsatic difference they make to the car
Hey, I have a 2016 F-Sport. I’ve added HKS catback, HPS short ram intake, Quantum Solenoid and Pedal Commander. The combination has made a very nice improvement. The Pedal Commander surprised me even after the Solenoid install. I also added Geomet drilled/slotted rotors and R1 carbon pads along with painting the calipers blue with G2 caliper paint. My Atomic Silver CT is a sporty looking beast that gets nearly 44 mpg 😂

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As far as the TorqAmp goes it will fit perfectly I just do not have the funds atm to get it. But it is a goal in mind so when I do finally order it I'll post an update.

·
Registered
688 Posts
So did that aftermarket VVT solenoid actually do anything? I'm curious about that since it's relatively inexpensive and super easy to replace. Seems like snake oil though honestly.

·
Registered
9 Posts
So did that aftermarket VVT solenoid actually do anything? I'm curious about that since it's relatively inexpensive and super easy to replace. Seems like snake oil though honestly.
I saw a very nice improvement when i replaced it on my 2016 f-sport. The noticeable improvements are 0-25 mph for me.

·
Registered
29 Posts
My thoughts as well. Be curious to see data on any of this. Butt dyno tends to be mental. But curious to see real world data (y)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts