Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
842 Posts
You buy a new disc from the dealer at an outrageous price, especially considering that it is probably out of date before the dealer gets it. In other words, don't bother. That is just my opinion. Most major roads don't change all that much and I can't figure out what the upgrades are, because some obvious ones aren't done.

· Registered
100 Posts
You buy a new disc from the dealer at an outrageous price, especially considering that it is probably out of date before the dealer gets it. In other words, don't bother. That is just my opinion. Most major roads don't change all that much and I can't figure out what the upgrades are, because some obvious ones aren't done.
If and when there's an update people in the regions should chip in and buy one and burn it and distribute it. Just my $0.02

· Registered
371 Posts
If I am correct it won't help you any because you still have to take the disc or usb to the dealer for install. I believe this is not a DIY project.
Plus they most likely not install a non original Lexus item.
I have built-in navigation on my CT that's too expensive to upgrade with Lexus maps. However, my portable Garmin has lifetime maps -- and was far cheaper, too! :) My new Infiniti updates the maps for the life of the car.

· Registered
324 Posts
I have built-in navigation on my CT that's too expensive to upgrade with Lexus maps. However, my portable Garmin has lifetime maps -- and was far cheaper, too! :) My new Infiniti updates the maps for the life of the car.
I also have an older Nuvi with the lifetime maps.. I check at home before I go on the road to verify a new destination.
There is just no new roads being built around me or adjacent communities.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.