Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a way that you can unlock the doors and it will turn on the daytime running lights?

i liked that option on the BMW, whenever i unlocked my car it would turn on the DRL angel eyes..

does lexus has this option?

also on a side note, my interior dome lights are not turning on when i open the door..

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
I doubt that is an option. Just out of curiosity, what does that do/why do you prefer that they turn on when you unlock the car?

Re: the dome light, probably an obvious question, but did you accidentally turn off the switch located near the homelink?

·
Registered
116 Posts
I doubt that is an option. Just out of curiosity, what does that do/why do you prefer that they turn on when you unlock the car?
look good at nite :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Re: the dome light, probably an obvious question, but did you accidentally turn off the switch located near the homelink?
you my friend have to drive a bmw, when unlocking the door, the DRL angel eyes turn on...

so just imagine you walking up to your car and it's facing towards you, you hit your unlock switch and BAM! those LEDS light up as your walking towards it.....

DAMN sexy if i might say...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts