Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the version of the NAV system that does not support DVDs. Does anybody knows whether it is possible to make the system play DVDs without any major upgrade, i.e. tampering only with its electronics?
Thank you!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Probably not. The nav override which is available can do that on most Lexus vehicles, but not on the CT200. At least not on the 2011 and 2012. On the new radio for 2013, I have no idea. You could probably find out by asking over the phone at one of the places that sells the override.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im interested in this too, i have a 2013 model F Sport with DAB radio (Mark Levinson). It plays DVD's but only when the hand brake is on.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine does not play DVD at all and I was wondering whether this is a locking issue or it is a hardware matter.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Quick question, is there a way to override the moving lock on the nav? i.e. when the car starts moving, features get disabled. I know in the other lexus cars there is.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have similar problem.. no work video with from source dvd o usb the system Mark Levinson CT200H top version 2011 € 46.000,00 no possible see movie o foto o other in stop o no stop perhaps with original dvd. I do not hold here an original film is very expensive.but with what authority refers to dvd see? video format that works even when stationary? I can only listen to music from the original dvd or cd ... very rare here cost a lot. unlock I look here ...what will do better what format unlock? thanks...

·
Registered
2 Posts
in My Audio Nav system Mark Levinson work good only dvd original Audio ..and possibile trasfer in HDD file audio ...I will tray with video ..dvd but don't have this disk dvd origilal video...someone tried if it reads DVD movies or photos also by car stops? thanks...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts