Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No sure if anyone else is having this problem. But I find the seats uncomfortable in the CT200H. I am 6ft 175lbs and i feel that the upper back portion of the seats are too tight which squeezes my upper back and make it feel uncomfortable. My upper back, neck and shoulder feel real tense.

Hopefully, my muscles will get use to it so I can enjoy longer rides in this awesome car!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm 6'4 200lbs. I assumed that because its a compact car, that the seats might be smaller. I was right but its not uncomfortable at all. No to me anyway. That was really the only thing that made me hesitate on the car before buying was making sure I'd not only just fit but be comfortable and I do pretty ok...lol

·
Registered
255 Posts
No sure if anyone else is having this problem. But I find the seats uncomfortable in the CT200H. I am 6ft 175lbs and i feel that the upper back portion of the seats are too tight which squeezes my upper back and make it feel uncomfortable. My upper back, neck and shoulder feel real tense.

Hopefully, my muscles will get use to it so I can enjoy longer rides in this awesome car!
Make sure the lumbar support is not all the way out. I had the same problem on a test drive. Once I retracted the lumbar support it was comfortable.

·
Registered
134 Posts
First two days of ownership, I had felt some tension in my upper back, shoulder, and neck after 20-30 minutes. Similarly, in my right leg as it felt as though it didn't have enough thigh support.

Apart from setting the right steering angle and depth, as with dkid, I decreased the lumbar to nearly nothing, then raised the bottom height (tilted up at the front), and reclined the back a little more. Now, my body fits like a glove and no pains! Probably the best driver's seat I've ever been coddled in. ;)

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
I cocur with dkid and corrado, just had to tweak the seats slightly, much less so than in my Benz!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts