Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of the upper/lower bolts and quick release fasteners have been removed. The inner fender bolts and retaining clips have also been removed, but for the life of me I cannot get the bumper to release on either side. I have given it a firm tug on the fender side (like all information/videos suggest), but I cannot get it to break free. My question is there another bolt on either side that I am not aware of? Thanks in advance gang.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Super Moderator
2016 Blue Lexus CT200h F-Sport
193 Posts
yeah those things are a pain. You just have to yank really hard straight out. Once you get it out and can see it, it becomes obvious what to do. I broke one of mine, despite all the efforts to be nice about it. lol. Also, it's a good idea to tape things up, since once it breaks free, stuff starts flying.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah those things are a pain. You just have to yank really hard straight out. Once you get it out and can see it, it becomes obvious what to do. I broke one of mine, despite all the efforts to be nice about it. lol. Also, it's a good idea to tape things up, since once it breaks free, stuff starts flying.
Much appreciated. I will follow your advice and pray nothing breaks in the process.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts