Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was fiddling with the nav today and stumbled on these options. when you click on the Other Information (i think it's "other information") on the Map Mode options, you'll find these options.

however, the Turn by Turn is grayed out. i tried looking for options to enable it, but i can't. is this option unavailable to CT cars? or is there any way to enable this?

IMG_5552.jpg

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'll have a look at mine. When I'm on the turnpike the Freeway Exit list comes up, so I might have that option selected... It may do that for everyone... My best suggestion is to look at the owners manual. The one for the navigation is rather extensive, as you probably have seen. :cool:

i was fiddling with the nav today and stumbled on these options. when you click on the Other Information (i think it's "other information") on the Map Mode options, you'll find these options.

however, the Turn by Turn is grayed out. i tried looking for options to enable it, but i can't. is this option unavailable to CT cars? or is there any way to enable this?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i do see the freeway exit list whenever i use the GPS. but i've never seen the turn by turn, and i didn't know it has a turn by turn option. it would be nice if this can be used fullscreen. i doubt.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hmmm... Ok well that answers my question. I'll look anyway.

i do see the freeway exit list whenever i use the GPS. but i've never seen the turn by turn, and i didn't know it has a turn by turn option. it would be nice if this can be used fullscreen. i doubt.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they should've used the turn by turn as the default nav when using the GPS than the top view one. even acura and honda are using the top view GPS. isn't it a lot easier when it's a turn by turn, less confusing? or maybe it's what i'm used to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts