Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joined forum b/c I'm still not sure the CT is the hybrid for me. Current car Mazda3 2010 sport, going to college with daughter. I don't like to walk 20 miles to work, so need new wheels. 48 years old still like sporty rides.
Someone give me good reasons to buy.

·
Registered
26 Posts
If you are looking for sporty, this is most likely not the car for you. I have a 2011 and got it when it was first released. I came from a 2005 Honda Accord. This car is nimble and fun to drive. I do notice the extra "lift" when in sport mode but over all, the 0-60 is slow and it doesn't have all that much pickup. It's a hybrid after all.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Depends what you mean by "sporty". If you're looking for all out acceleration, then...no. But I will tell you that the CT HANDLES like a slot car. I've driven a 2016 Mazda 3 Sport many times and while it is certainly faster than a CT, it does not have the luxury, nor the handling that the CT does. That said, the 3 is a great car. When it seems like you're never putting any fuel into the CT, that makes up for any acceleration concerns. LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts