Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what sort of trunk space to expect. It always seems limited with a hatchback type of car. It is an important feature to me

·
Registered
15 Posts
no word as of yet on actual dimensions as far as i know. but I'm sure the back seats will fold down for those crazy kids who can't find a spare bedroom.... and groceries.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I seem to recall reading 345 litres somewhere.Roughly the same as the Auris,then.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
The seating in the rear should be 60/40. The capacities haven't been published yet, but seeing the car in person in NY last week, the cargo area looks close to the Matrix.

·
Registered
24 Posts
This has 3 seats in the back right, 2 on the sides and one in the middle? Or is there just 2 in the back and just a middle section? ....Sorry for the thread hijack

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
This has 3 seats in the back right, 2 on the sides and one in the middle? Or is there just 2 in the back and just a middle section? ....Sorry for the thread hijack
Yes it's a 3 seater with 60/40 split.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Very small in person, it slop down and not as high from floor to roof and not as deep, but 60/40 seat is there with a trick out head rest that folddown 45 degree without removing it I have Fx35 and it small already but this tiny.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts