Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone look underneath the rear of their CT if a hitch is possible? I use a hitch mounted bike carrier and would hope one will be possible for the CT..

·
Registered
199 Posts
To my understanding, Lexus will not be offering a Hitch for the CT. But, that doesn't mean you couldn't go to a "U Haul" and get a small hitch installed for your bike rack.

·
Registered
131 Posts
According to the last post here: Hatchbacks, roof racks, and hitch mounts: will it fit? - Club Lexus Forums
QuentinB said:
I took a good look under the rear skirt of the CT200h on Thursday in my local Lexus showroom. It appeared that there is all sorts of space for a hitch. Hopefully the CT is popular enough that someone makes a receiver for it. Worst case, I'll make my own. I could probably keep it better hidden.

there is space for a hitch.
I guess it will be some universal kit with a fitting instruction out after a while like for the Prius.

To other ppl looking here: CT200h can not tow stuff on the hitch!! So do never connect something that have wheels thats touching the ground!

·
Registered
21 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Tom, I'm interested in his response as I'd like to convert from a roof mounted bike carrier......maybe we can put together our first group buy?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Coastal Tech makes a trailer hitch for the Prius. I wonder if he has checked to see if it would fit the CT. He has a bunch of other goodies too.

2004 - 2005* Prius

I sent him an email inquiring about such matters, but he's notorious for his unresponsiveness.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I just saw a very interesting thing in the swedish brochure. A stock bike-holder!!!!!!

Look on page 65 here: LEXUS - e-brochure

Dont know if its possible to buy in US, but I can check the partnumber here is you like, perhaps its possible to order for you if you have the number?

·
Registered
222 Posts
I just saw a very interesting thing in the swedish brochure. A stock bike-holder!!!!!!

Look on page 65 here: LEXUS - e-brochure

Dont know if its possible to buy in US, but I can check the partnumber here is you like, perhaps its possible to order for you if you have the number?
wow. the swedish brochure looks so much nicer than the u.s. version. pictures are nicer, too.

if you're checking part numbers, can you please get part numbers for the roof rack and roof rack box, too, please? see below for pics. thank you!!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
wow. the swedish brochure looks so much nicer than the u.s. version. pictures are nicer, too.

if you're checking part numbers, can you please get part numbers for the roof rack and roof rack box, too, please? see below for pics. thank you!!!
Sooo I think I found it all now.
Sorry for the delay but it wasnt easy to make them give the partnumbers out of some damn reason.

I did post the partnumbers and manuals for the bike-hatch here: http://www.ct200hforum.com/forum/lexus-ct200h-general-discussion-forum/117721-bike-ski-rack-2.html#post1632966

The roof-box black 380liter: ZWA10T32303

This MIGHT be the roof rack: ZWA10T32002

Can some one check these part numbers with a dealer? It might be swedish specific numbers and then I have some other number that might work.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts