Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,
Ordered the car in December and it finally arrives next month!

Its a 2013 Ct200h in Ultra White w/ LED headlights and F-Sport w/ leather; as i really wanted the auto-dimming mirrors as i commute at night.

Here is my cars schedule from the dealer:

Production 2/14 –Done
Available to ship 2/17 -Done
Dept 2/21
Arrival 3/6
Port process
Ship to dealer
At dealer 3/11-3/25

I noticed there isn't much info on how to track one's car from Lexus. However I was able to match up my ship departure date to the RORO ship Eminent Ace which departs japan on 2/21 headed for Long Beach.

You can easily track ships on Live Ships Map - AIS - Vessel Traffic and Positions and my ship in particular is
Live Ships Map - AIS - Vessel Traffic and Positions

as its docked in japan at the moment, later on i'll only be able to follow it from here
EMINENT ACE - Vessel's Details and Current Position - 9293571 - 371012000

You can look at the Parking Lot on google and see all the cars, Can you figure out where they park the Lexi? (is that the right pural?) I couldn't... lol
Google Maps

I'll update as it goes, I already plan on a sharkfin and hood struts once it arrives.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mine has been hung in process for several weeks. Arrived at port and went to processing. Finally learned it was in processing and scheduled to be complete within a week then ready for delivery to dealer.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I noticed there isn't much info on how to track one's car from Lexus. However I was able to match up my ship departure date to the RORO ship Eminent Ace which departs japan on 2/21 headed for Long Beach. You can easily track ships on [URL="http://www.marinetraffic.com" said:
Live Ships Map - AIS - Vessel Traffic and Positions[/URL] and my ship in particular is
Live Ships Map - AIS - Vessel Traffic and Positions

as its docked in japan at the moment, later on i'll only be able to follow it from here
EMINENT ACE - Vessel's Details and Current Position - 9293571 - 371012000

You can look at the Parking Lot on google and see all the cars, Can you figure out where they park the Lexi? (is that the right pural?) I couldn't... lol
Google Maps

I'll update as it goes, I already plan on a sharkfin and hood struts once it arrives.

I was told by our Lexus dealership that our car hits the States in Oregon and then to the dealer from there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Its Here!

My car just landed! :)
Finally at the dealer, who was kind enough to send a pic or two.

It's getting sent over to Kartunz for Tint and Clear Bra tmw, gotta protect it from our lovely freeways. :rolleyes:

Re: LA vs. Portland; it depends on where you purchase the car. I'm in the Bay Area so they ship it to Long Bench then truck it up to the dealership. It just varies on your location.

Attachments

·
Registered
441 Posts
Can you figure out where they park the Lexi? (Is that the right plural?)

You can have one Lexus, two Lexus or lots of Lexus. The plural is Lexus

1 - 7 of 7 Posts