Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a left front tire with a slow leak. Pressure went down to 25 lbs and the light popped on. Topped off tire to 32 PSI. All 4 tires are at 32 PSI. Warning light will not go off. I guess there is a possibility that the donut tire pressure is low and keeping light on but that seems like it would be a strange coincidence. How to reset TPS. Manuel says it is automatic but Lexus website says there is a "reset button". Any suggestions?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Had a left front tire with a slow leak. Pressure went down to 25 lbs and the light popped on. Topped off tire to 32 PSI. All 4 tires are at 32 PSI. Warning light will not go off. I guess there is a possibility that the donut tire pressure is low and keeping light on but that seems like it would be a strange coincidence. How to reset TPS. Manuel says it is automatic but Lexus website says there is a "reset button". Any suggestions?
Their is a reset button. read the manual and i'll work just fine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts