Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a left front tire with a slow leak. Pressure went down to 25 lbs and the light popped on. Topped off tire to 32 PSI. All 4 tires are at 32 PSI. Warning light will not go off. I guess there is a possibility that the donut tire pressure is low and keeping light on but that seems like it would be a strange coincidence. How to reset TPS. Manuel says it is automatic but Lexus website says there is a "reset button". Any suggestions?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Had a left front tire with a slow leak. Pressure went down to 25 lbs and the light popped on. Topped off tire to 32 PSI. All 4 tires are at 32 PSI. Warning light will not go off. I guess there is a possibility that the donut tire pressure is low and keeping light on but that seems like it would be a strange coincidence. How to reset TPS. Manuel says it is automatic but Lexus website says there is a "reset button". Any suggestions?
Their is a reset button. read the manual and i'll work just fine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 2012 ct200h manual says a reset button is to the right side of steering column on lower face of dash panel.
I found this not to be so, even though the manual has a picture showing this.
BUT, after climbing onto drivers side floorboard, and looking up, I found the reset button just to the right of the LED light that illuminates the floor.
Before proceeding, I made sure all tires were to factory spec's (psi).
Turn ignition on, press and hold reset button, light should flash slowly 3 times.
It did.
Leave ignition on for a few more minutes, then turn ignition off than back on.
If the light is still on as it was for me, I drove car around block and within a minute the light went out.
I also checked the donut tire, I set it to specs also.
The donut tire on my vehicle DID NOT have the pressure sensor.
I have found many things particularly with the navigation system and others, were not to be as shown or specified in the factory supplied manual.
Possible due to production and printing updates.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My 2012 ct200h manual says a reset button is to the right side of steering column on lower face of dash panel.
I found this not to be so, even though the manual has a picture showing this.
BUT, after climbing onto drivers side floorboard, and looking up, I found the reset button just to the right of the LED light that illuminates the floor.
Before proceeding, I made sure all tires were to factory spec's (psi).
Turn ignition on, press and hold reset button, light should flash slowly 3 times.
It did.
Leave ignition on for a few more minutes, then turn ignition off than back on.
If the light is still on as it was for me, I drove car around block and within a minute the light went out.
I also checked the donut tire, I set it to specs also.
The donut tire on my vehicle DID NOT have the pressure sensor.
I have found many things particularly with the navigation system and others, were not to be as shown or specified in the factory supplied manual.
Possible due to production and printing updates.
Good info, thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts