Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do Toronto Lexus owners service their cars? Lexus Downtown is quoting almost $300 for the 12 month maintenance (oil, fluids, tire rotation, inspection). That seems outrageously high.
Do I have to service it at a dealership? (I'm a year and a half through a 4 year lease.)
Any advice?
Thanks!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
246 Posts
i'd recommend u posting the question on redflagdeals.com automotive forum instead, will likely get more and better answers there

·
Registered
20 Posts
I take my ct to Scarborough Toyota warden and Eglinton Ave East, as they charge me 51.97 for the synthetic oil change instead of Lexus 79.99. For the tire stuff my friend has a tire shop near the airport. It's called Tires n Such aka MAS Auto. He just bought the business recently. He did all my tire stuff and alignment for a little over 100.00 he's at 1788 Drew Road in Mississauga. His name is Mauricio 905 671 8926, tell him Alex with the White CT sent you he will take care of you. He also very thorough up front and honest, I've been very happy with him.

·
Registered
842 Posts
I think the only Toyota dealerships that would hesitate to service your CT would be one who is co owned with a Lexus dealership. The owner of both would rather bleed you rapidly at the Lexus store than bleed you slowly at Toyota.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I think the only Toyota dealerships that would hesitate to service your CT would be one who is co owned with a Lexus dealership. The owner of both would rather bleed you rapidly at the Lexus store than bleed you slowly at Toyota.
This is exactly the case
Toyota on the park won't service a Lexus, they make you go next door to Lexus on the park.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts