Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ended up calling around and found a CT with my color combo 60 miles away. At first the dealer wanted to adjust the market price 1500 above MSRP. I was told someone had actually bought the car 4k over MSRP (dealer hyper I think) We negotiated and I ended up getting the car at the price that I was happy with. I also purchased the Pre-Paid Service Plan.

I love my CT. I did have the passenger door handle issue and have called the dealer to let them know. I am still not used to it being MY car.

I asked the dealer about the 2012 orders and he said Lexus works on the calender year so chances are we won't see a 12 until January. The dealership I ended up going to also said they weren't taking any orders for the car but they have sold over 5 in the last few weeks, Two Fire Agate, One red, One white and a granite (which came to me).

·
Registered
120 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase.

If you don't mind me asking, what was the charge for the pre-paid service plan, what do you get and for how long?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats, I'm glad you finally got one!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I ended up calling around and found a CT with my color combo 60 miles away. At first the dealer wanted to adjust the market price 1500 above MSRP. I was told someone had actually bought the car 4k over MSRP (dealer hyper I think) We negotiated and I ended up getting the car at the price that I was happy with. I also purchased the Pre-Paid Service Plan.

I love my CT. I did have the passenger door handle issue and have called the dealer to let them know. I am still not used to it being MY car.

I asked the dealer about the 2012 orders and he said Lexus works on the calender year so chances are we won't see a 12 until January. The dealership I ended up going to also said they weren't taking any orders for the car but they have sold over 5 in the last few weeks, Two Fire Agate, One red, One white and a granite (which came to me).

Congrsts...

·
Registered
92 Posts
what did you get in your car? we would all love to know the packages!
also, i'm sure we'd all like to know what you paid! :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Congrats on your car, put some pics up when you can we all like to see people's new cars.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Congrats on your new car! Confirmed with my salesperson mine still on the way to the Port of Jacksonville. Should be delivered the 18th or 19th of this month. REALLY EXCITED!:)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Congrats... I love that color combo. ;-)

·
Registered
164 Posts
I noticed in a few posts on this forum from you guys over the pond that you can get remote start ! That's not offered here in Australia.

What's the advantage is it for your cold winters to warm the car up in advance and how does that work with the hybrid as normally the engine doesn't start right away anyway ?

·
Registered
516 Posts

I'm a little bit confused...you mention the 5 cars and their colors the dealer sold and you say Granite (which came to me) but then at the bottom of your post, you list Obsidian w/ Caramel, etc... Which did you get...an Obsidian Black or a Smoky Granite car? Either way, both great colors...of course, I'm a little bit partial to the Obsidian being the nicer choice...heh,heh,heh

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey All,

I was originally going for the Obsidian and have not been able to change up my signature yet. I did get the Smokey Granite with Nuluxe Caramel interior. The option I got was the premium audio pacakge. I would have liked to have the leather package with the three settings for the seat but it was not a deal breaker.

The pre-paid service plan that I purchased is 3yrs/35k for 1450 and that covers all service (oil changes ect.) It is about 25% off the price of service but of course it is built into the financing so you are paying interest on it. For me not having to shell out money at each service for the next three years seemed like a good idea. I paid MSRP for the car which was 33137.00.

·
Registered
200 Posts
very nice...congrats...which dealer did you get it from in NJ??

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Congratulations. Enjoy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts