Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I know exactly how you feel. The people in my area almost exclusively drive oversized suv's and jacked up trucks. (oil and gas workers) They usually have 6 wheel diesels and try their hardest to smog me out at every single intersection. They tailgate and practically run me off the road. They act as if I'm in a go cart and have no business there. So I went and got a dash cam. Get a good one that does front and back. That way you you have proof when something happens. In town I usually go the speed limit but what pisses people off is the fact I don't race into stop lights or stop signs. If it is red I will coast and charge up my battery. No need to wear the breaks out. Do carry though, there are some nut jobs out there. Also, I don't have any stickers or any other marks on the car that might butt hurt anyone. I hear people around here talk about other people as if they are trash simply because they favor a different sports team.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.