Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Not bad, car looks great lowered with aftermarket wheels. "Exhaust Barrel".... LOL :)

·
Registered
222 Posts
i like the vid. thanks for sharing. i wish tom's would upload a video or sound clip of the exhaust note.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Don't you mean exhaust barrel note? ;)

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
LOL. Gotta love that exhaust barrel!

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
If I was to do anything to the CT it would be the Quad tip exhaust. I think it really looks sharp.
It does look sharp. Do you think there a exhaust barrel note, or is it just for show?

Plus you would hear nothing when using electric only then all of a sudden would kick into an exhaust barrel note lol.

·
Registered
324 Posts
It does look sharp. Do you think there a exhaust barrel note, or is it just for show?

Plus you would hear nothing when using electric only then all of a sudden would kick into an exhaust barrel note lol.
I think it would be more for show. I had put a set on a 914 2.0 and it really got a lot of good comments, These were much louder thou.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
No kidding, I was thinking the same thing. It's a silly concept for a hybrid. I like dual exhausts a lot, but it doesn't belong on a hybrid.

·
Registered
222 Posts
No kidding, I was thinking the same thing. It's a silly concept for a hybrid. I like dual exhausts a lot, but it doesn't belong on a hybrid.
please re-word your statement. dual exhausts don't belong on a hybrid, however, dual barrel exhausts do! :D:cool::eek:

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
please re-word your statement. dual exhausts don't belong on a hybrid, however, dual barrel exhausts do! :D:cool::eek:
Ha ha ha, good one, silly me, I forgot! ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
is this video for real?? i like the start button with the name Tom's on it and the paddle shifters. is it possible to have my start button say Fred' s and add paddle shifters to my ct200h.

fred

·
Banned
325 Posts
I have done modifying on many cars because its my passion and it never fails or disgraced. I like this one also because it lows well to the ground.Nice sharing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts