Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just drove 3000km to the south of France and back with a fully loaded car, two people and the average consumption is 4.8 liters. 80 percent was motorway. quite a nice result. What I also noticed is the fact that if you have to brake at low speed and turn the steering wheel to the right at the same time, there is a fast ticking sound that probably comes from somewhere under the dashboard. The sound is a ticking clicking sound, not really loud and only exists with simultaneous braking and turning the steering wheel to the right. Do owners of the CT200h experience this and can it be solved or is this "normal"? thanks in advance and happy driving.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Remove your wheel nuts, lubricate and free the steel ring from The wheel nuts and retorque. Let us know how it goes

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tried it , but no solution… I think Lexus CT200h is as practicly the same as the Toyota prius and found this forum…this is exactly what I experience . It’s not very anoying at this moment but I’m worried for the future , maybe I shouldn’t… who knows… I have 54000kms .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts