Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bumps the oldest, most random threads every night, like clock work. What is the deal? Is it a spambot? I notice a link in his signature.

It's irritating when you click on a recently replied thread thinking there is some worth while information or discussion and it's just more nonsensical jibberish:

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Because the MODs aren't doing their job at all! I've been alerting them of this for some time and they don't delete the profile. It's not a human, it's a spam bot.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Okay you win my95tsi since "MODs aren't doing their job at all!". And by the way I don't think 'Rongir' is a spam bot, I think he is a person for whom English is not his first language.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Okay you win my95tsi since "MODs aren't doing their job at all!". And by the way I don't think 'Rongir' is a spam bot, I think he is a person for whom English is not his first language.
Frankly speaking, I don't care if it's a human or a machine. But has there been any post from this individual that is even close to being useful? When posts old or new are resurrected with nothing but blabbering for days on end, it's time for moderators to act, so that the forum's integrity and sanctity is maintained. If the moderator's here have a different code of conduct, then fine, I'll move my base elsewhere.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I don't know about anyone else, but I don't read car forums to be called a fool because I don't see something the way someone else does!

This is not the way to increase participation or add value!

·
Registered
842 Posts
I don't know about anyone else, but I don't read car forums to be called a fool because I don't see something the way someone else does!

This is not the way to increase participation or add value!

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I am pretty sure he wasn't calling YOU a fool. The comment was a conditional one too. He said that IF the moderator believed the poster in question was not a spam bot, then he (the moderator, midcow?) must be a fool. Not that he was one. Kind of like "Were it not the ides of March, I might cap you!" which is probably not an actionable threat in the reakworld.

·
Registered
842 Posts
LMAO! Come on its obvious this a real person with a language barrier. (Sarcasm)

It's just a matter of time before he starts trying to sell us on electronic equipment or torrent movies.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I think that is a person writing in a foreign language. If not, he has sure wasted a lot of time before he starts his sales pitch.

Now you aren't going to be mean to me and call me names are you?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Just to cut to the chase, psychological or language barrier is one thing, incessant pulling all different posts and writing gibberish without an iota of value is completely different. I am definitely okay with grammatically incorrect, but valuable inputs or questions. And you know what, even I have written posts once in a while, that add no value; but I have never seen a systematic crapping in any other forums by one person, without being pulled over by moderators. I mean, none of us are blasting this person for grammar; we all understand what the poster is meaning to say. And the poster knows his/her mission quite well, which is to create attention to his/her actions, typical narcissism.

And if you think, the poster has got language problems, ask yourself, why hasn't he/she touched this thread, when he/she has crapped on all other recent posts systematically.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll move my base elsewhere.
Seeing as how this is continuing, I tend to agree. May just start posting on clublexus full time and write this place off completely, unless this Rongir guy's posts can be deleted. It will really impede search and any sort of meaningful discussion.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts