Lexus CT200h Forums banner

Thinking of RPF1's on the CT...

Tags
rpf1 thinking
6K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  cmikel 
#1 ·
I had the 17x8/17x9 RPF1 staggered set in SBC for my S2000. Always loved those rims and want to get a matte black set for the CT because they're light as hell. I was thinking of getting the 17x8/5x114.3 +45 and using the Project Kics conversion kit. With the additional 15mm width on the Kics, do you all think it would fit? I'm thinking it would push the wheel further out as if I was installing 17x8.5" rims? I'll be on coils (still deciding what I want to get however).

OAKOS Automotive - STi & WRX Performance Parts: Enkei RPF1 Wheels (17"x8", 5x114.3) Matte Black *Limited Edition*

Evasive Motorsports | PH: 626.336.3400 Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm PST: Project Kics

#4 ·
They do make them in 5x100 so I'm going that route instead of the conversion. Now I'm debating if I should go 17x8 or 17x9 +45 offset. It might be too wide but I think someone has put on some CCW's that were18x9 in the rears without any fender mods. I decided to go with the BCRacing coils to go along with it. I think that's the extent of the major mods lol. Thinking of doing some hood/rood wrapping too but not sure yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.