Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
My advice: Contact the Service Center (prior) and see if they have an LPS checklist for you to read through and check off. Don't let them rush you through it. Anyway,...in case they don't have a checklist, below is the dealer programmable settings (I hope...might have missed one or two?). I did the ones in bold:

Auto Unlock When the engine is running and the vehicle is placed into park
Unlock on Second Key Turn When using the mechanical key to unlock the doors
Efficient Ventilation Mode When the front defogger is activated
Sensitivity Level of light required to dim/brighten the instrument panel lights
Flashing of Signal Lights Using the electronic key
Open Windows when pressing the unlock button on the electronic key for 3 seconds
Open windows warning when pressing the unlock button on the electronic key for 3 seconds
Opening windows using key when using the mechanical key to operate the windows
Closing windows using key when using the mechanical key to operate the windows

Automatic recirculation of air when using A/C When the air conditioner is ON or in AUTO
Interior light the interior light will illuminate when POWER is switched to OFF
Illumination of the interior cabin light when unlocking door
Illumination of the interior cabin light when approaching the vehicle
Cup holder light the cup holder will illuminate when POWER is in ACCESSORY or ON mode
Foot lights when using the electronic key to unlock the doors
Panic mode when pressing the panic button on the electronic key
Door lock buzzer when the lock button on the electronic key is pressed and a door is not fully closed
Driver seat belt reminder when the vehicle reaches 12mph
Passenger seat belt reminder when the vehicle reaches 12mph
Reverse beep alert

·
Registered
267 Posts
They did rotate your tires, right? That's like the main part of the 5K service, isn't it?

Oh, just FYI to everyone...I don't think it's required to wait until 5K miles to have those LPS settings changed. I just stopped in and asked a few days after I took delivery...and they did it.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Looks like they did copy and paste the 15K service. I don't think they would replace any in-cabin, engine air filters or the key fob battery (did they?) until at least a year later. I thought I read somewhere in the manual that wheels are rotated at every (5K) service. I guess every service center has their own tweaked/custom services?
Unless they did any actual replacements to parts, looks like basically all they did was "inspect" and "check" your vehicle. I find it absurd that service centers (after the complimentary services) would charge $200 for that sort of work. I guess the lounge coffee & doughnuts have to come from some sort of funding, right? :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.