Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Not sure about Sweden, but in USA and UK it seems there are just packages. Can't order individual options. At least that is the way it looks from the lexus websites. This is a big fail in my opinion..

Don't know tbh, they offer it as an option here in Sweden. It's Lexus standard part, but you seem to miss a whole lot of accesories in the us of some reason. Ask your dealer, perhaps he can order them in some way?

·
Registered
393 Posts
The backup camera exist, its an option that cost $550 according to Lexus.com
Lexus: CTh - Pricing & Options
Check options and accessories.

I love it, the camera works very well and its included in the mirror where you should be watching any how, instead of the dash where I had it on my previous car.
Thanks!

That is very interesting.. I sure didn't see this page before. I really just want a basic model, but would like the back up camera for safety coming out of my drive and would be nice to be able to get the turn down (for parking) side mirrors as an option too.. those two are all I really want.

A blue color option would be nice too! BMW offers 4-5 blues for the 3 series.. How there could be Zero for the CT is strange..

Edit...

How did you get to that option page??? When one starts at touch.lexus.com and makes it to options.. it's not the same as what your page shows.. hmmm ;)

Edit2..

Oh.. i see now it is an option for the Premium version.. I was looking at the basic version.. thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.