Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
There are several custom options the dealer can program for you, this reverse beeping being one of them. My dealer provided me with a print out listing them all. I filled it out indicating my preferences and returned it to them, and they set them up for me during the first scheduled 5k mile maintenance.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
82 Posts
I went to my dealer and they did for me even though I've only had the car for three weeks, ...for free!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I too thought the "beep beep beep" was annoying, so I took it to the dealer and they reprogrammed it to only beep once. While I was there I also had them set the windows to roll all the way down when I hold the unlock button down for 3 seconds (this is great in the summer). Here's the sheet that was mentioned in an earlier post. http://www.lexus.com/pdf/service/CT200h-without-nav-LPS.pdf. It says "without nav" but it should be the same programmed settings for both models.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
82 Posts
Me too ...a few days ago and I went back today to get the number 25 switch fixed ...to have the key turn left N roll all the windows backup. Yea!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I went in to the dealer to have it turned off. Just got the car less than a week ago. First they said it can't be done, then I said the Lexus website says it can, then the service manager said they won't turn it off for liability reasons. I'm going to try again at 5k.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I went in to the dealer to have it turned off. Just got the car less than a week ago. First they said it can't be done, then I said the Lexus website says it can, then the service manager said they won't turn it off for liability reasons. I'm going to try again at 5k.
I would go to a different dealer. After 3 weeks of ownership, I took my CT to Longo Lexus in El Monte and they re-programmed my car to eliminate the reverse beep beep and also all windows to roll down with the push of the "unlock" button on the key remote (great feature to have during the summertime). They did this for me free of charge, even though I didn't buy my CT from them. Great service and since I live in nearby Pasadena, I plan on taking my CT there for all of my future services.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.