Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm baffled. It has been extremely difficult to find a used 2014 Ct200h with Navigation, and PCS (and Adaptive Cruise would be nice as well).
After extensive searching, I have yet to see a single listing on all the major used car sites, with even two of these features.
Is there a secret to finding the Ct200h with these options?
1. Nav
2. Pre-collision system
3. Adaptive Cruise

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not just PCS. Navigation seems to be the rarity as well. Who would have thought it would be so hard to find a lexus with NAV???
It also appears very few F Sports were made in 2014 (or few want to part with them). I'm in no hurry. Now I think I've got the bug to get an F-sport with NAV (and hopefully adaptive cruise).
It's just very hard to see which CT's have these features. Does anyone know of a way to search used car sites, and search specifically for "F Sport" or "Adaptive Cruise"?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What area? I live in the Madison, WI area, but I've extended my search to about a 300 mile radius.
Surprised that NAV is rare. I have yet to see a listing with adaptive cruise in a 2014 Ct200h?
Is adaptive cruise a every uncommon option, or are dealers just not listing it?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Usually these type of cars are sold in metropolitan areas, in limited quantities.

Try NY, CA, TX if you are lucky you might find one for sale, the reason why they are limited is because the CT is an entry level car, and you would rarely see someone spending 40-43K on a CT, because at that price point you could get a BMW, MB, or a Lexus GS. Manufacturers know this and they limit the production of such cars to better serve the market.

You might see executive cars with these technologies but good luck getting your hands on one.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I've been told by my dealer that no one they know (other dealers) ever orders cars with Adaptive Cruise or LED headlights. At the time, even the configuration site for the car would only allow you to choose between 3 "builds." These are what dealers ordered. I had to custom order mine because a search of all dealer lots across the country produced no cars with these options.

You're going to have a very hard time on your search unfortunately.

Also, keep in mind that the nav in the CT is an older system and so a lot of people skip it. Another thing to keep in mind is that PCS is part of the Adaptive Cruise option.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Don't have a 2014 but I've a 2012 with those options. A Lexus executive was the previous owner. I don't find the nav system to be bad, but I wish you could upgrade it at home. I prefer it over Google Maps, etc. Google Maps has the advantage of being regularly updated, though. The radar cruise system is very slick, it's like magic at first. Got the car in Columbus, Ohio.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I finally purchased a 2014 F-sport with NAV and parking assist. Actually, it's was originally >$39k new, and I got it for $25k with only 7500 miles on it (17 months old). I hope I don't offend the new-car purchasers, but the CT really takes a hit in the first 2yrs. That's over 800/month depreciation.
ps. I gave up trying to find a CT with PCS or Adaptive Cruise.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts