Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my first test drive today in Dallas, Texas. The CT is really nice. It is very smooth and quiet. I wish I had been able to get it out on the highway. I was a bit surprised on the room in the car. I am 6' 2" tall and had plenty of head room. The drivers seat was very comfortable. The one I drove had leather seats. I thought the car had plenty of power for city driving. If there is anyone out there from the Dallas area, they will be there Friday and Saturday also.

If you want a test drive in the Dallas area, read below
Thursday-Saturday, November 4-6Location: Park Lane Mall 8190 Park Lane, Suite 351Dallas, TX 75231Parking Level 2 near Whole FoodsHours: 12:00pm - 6:00pm on Thursday and Friday, 10am - 6pm on Saturday

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet man! I am 6'2" aswell, so pretty glad to hear about the space! How does it do sharp corners?
All of the driving was in the city of Dallas. Corners were quick and easy. It felt great. This was the first time I drove a Hybrid, so I was not use to torque of the elect motor. Even so what impressed me most was driving up the steep ramp of a parking garage. I thought I would need a lot of throttle. I barely gave it any throttle and the car went up that ramp like it was on a flat road. I like the car and am looking forward to driving it again when my dealer gets one in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts