Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to disable the reverse alarm as well as the seat belt beeping in Techstream, but I can't seem to find where the option is. I've looked in the Customization tab and within all of the available ECUs. Does anyone know where to go within the program?

I've used two versions, 9.10.037 and 8.00.034.

Please save any safety rants. Thank you!

·
Registered
391 Posts
I'm trying to disable the reverse alarm as well as the seat belt beeping in Techstream, but I can't seem to find where the option is. I've looked in the Customization tab and within all of the available ECUs. Does anyone know where to go within the program?

I've used two versions, 9.10.037 and 8.00.034.

Please save any safety rants. Thank you!
Will be using this for a key card I ordered.

Four blue buttons on left side. Top is Health Check, your choice is 2nd button, Custom Settings

Both the things you want to change are under Warning.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will be using this for a key card I ordered.

Four blue buttons on left side. Top is Health Check, your choice is 2nd button, Custom Settings

Both the things you want to change are under Warning.
Thank you for the reply, however, the option is not there. The one and only option in the Warning box is regarding the low battery warning for the key. :(

·
Registered
15 Posts
Once you hook Techstream up, on the left menu, on my version 16 the second box is custom settings. Once you select that, the main window will have an option called warning, the beeper options are in there. I disabled both seatbelts and reverse beeper today. Note the option for reverse states single been or continuous, so I selected single. I have noticed this version of Techsteam is not giving a working page for warning beeps for my 2008 RX350. I will try an older version for that car. You may need another version. I think these hacked versions have some shortcomings and it may depend on who you got it from. This version I have does not allow me to change single remote button press to open all doors even though it looks like it worked (on both cars). Do not let your hybrid battery die during programming, and shut the car off first then the software when done I had a scary situation, trust me. FACEPALM, I just noticed the above posts were from 2014, I'm going to leave it here incase it helps someone

1 - 4 of 4 Posts