Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey kids!

I just got a set of new Sustec S-0C coilovers test fitted by Tanabe. Tanabe undergoes rigorous test fitting of JDM products to ensure that they fit USDM vehicles before actually selling them here in the US.

Here's the link to their R&D blog. The ride quality is awesome and I'm excited to lower them on my current 19" wheels tomorrow. Pictures will soon follow!

Tanabe USA R&D Blog | Lexus CT200h Sustec Pro S-OC Coilover

Matt

·
Registered
132 Posts
damn matt, your awesome! always trying new things with the car... your paving the road to new ideas and customization!

keep up the great work!

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aww thanks evicfinite!

chowhoi, I'm currently running Rennen 19" Monolichts. They're 19x8 I believe with a +20-23 offset.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I sometimes wish I lived near these R&D facilities... Can't wait to see them on and finding out what they will retail for. Looking to get c/overs next year (CKS or maybe these).

Thanks again Matt for allowing others to benefit from your ride undergoing the 'poking and prodding'

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Nice work Matt! However, I think it's time to lose the Rudolph nose...

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol. So soon?! It's not even Christmas yet!

=p

I'm surprised Tanabe didn't take it off before shooting. I must have made it too difficult with the way I wired it...

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got mine through FX Auto Design. They're one of their distributors. Talk to Chris Young. He's a cool guy.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hey kids!

I just got a set of new Sustec S-0C coilovers test fitted by Tanabe. Tanabe undergoes rigorous test fitting of JDM products to ensure that they fit USDM vehicles before actually selling them here in the US.

Here's the link to their R&D blog. The ride quality is awesome and I'm excited to lower them on my current 19" wheels tomorrow. Pictures will soon follow!

Tanabe USA R&D Blog | Lexus CT200h Sustec Pro S-OC Coilover

Matt
Hi,

I am thinking about getting these coilovers, how close are they to stock suspension in terms of comfort? I'm riding in and F Sport right now and I find it very comfortable. Same level you think?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Did anyone else get these? Seems as though everyone went with Megan but the drop on these are clean. Also wondering how the coilovers rode.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I went with these. I wanted JDM quality, not chinese based BC racing or ebay rooted Megan racing. I have 0 complaints ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts