Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Yall,

About to get some tanabe springs for my '14 ct fsport. Question is will I need a camber kit after install? Also anybody riding on stock shocks with the 1.5" drop? How are they holding up?

Thanks,
J.B.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi, i'm set up on the tanabe sustech pro s-0c coilovers. i have work kiwami wheels in 17x7 +38 with 10mm spacers in the front and 15mm spacers in the back, i don't have any camber kits on my car. i do however need to re-do my alignment lol.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi, i'm set up on the tanabe sustech pro s-0c coilovers. i have work kiwami wheels in 17x7 +38 with 10mm spacers in the front and 15mm spacers in the back, i don't have any camber kits on my car. i do however need to re-do my alignment lol.
How are you enjoying the ride on the tanabe coils? Is it similiar or better than stock?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How much are you dropped? When you got it aligned, how much was your camber off by?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am also wondering the same. I am new to the forum and recently purchased a ct. I am bugging to get rid of the wheel gap.
I was looking to lower but not drastically and was wondering if the tenabe springs on stock shocks would be a fine match? As this is my daily.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts