Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed a set of Tanabe NF210 springs yet in the US?

Here's a link:
Lexus 2011 CT200H (ZWA10L) Tanabe NF210 Lowering Springs (TNF165)|Tanabe NF210 Springs|Tanabe JDM Suspension

They look like exactly what I'm looking for. Nice 1.5" drop all around with very soft / OEM like ride quality (I have my z51 vette for handling / performance)
I just want a lower ride height for my 20k miles a year I will be putting on the CT200h.

Just wanted to confirm fitment / quality issues with these springs before I order a set.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Btw Road Magnet springs are 260/300 in/lb spring rates F/R
Tanabe are 2.2/4.7 kg/mm F/R or 123/263 in/lb F/R.

I would like the softer of the two for comfort purposes.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I just installed the Tanabe NF210 springs. The install was easy using my Milwaukee impact wrench alone with spring compressors for the front struts. The ride is a tad firmer than stock. The handling is amazing with flat cornering. The fist sized fender gap up front was cut in half. The fender gap in the rear was eliminated. The ride / handling balance is excellent. I highly recommend these springs.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd like to see installed pics of the gap as well!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I went ahead and ordered the springs. They're on the way from LSD motorsports in CA.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just finished installing them. Only drove a few miles so far.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here, a little better lighting on the front wheel gap....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi ! What are Megan coil overs? How much are they? Where can I get them?
They will be out soon as I got them custom from them. Usually around 950+. These are adjustable shocks and ride height. They will also have the spring set which is on the softer side and fixed height cause some of the lowering springs the rear is lower than the front.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.