Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, i'm installing a electromagnetic parking sensor for the rear bumper on my 2018' ct , but i just can't find the wiring diagrams online.
Before trying with a tester, can someone possibly help me find the diagrams or know the color of the 2 cables of the reverse light?
Thank you all

·
Super Moderator
2016 Blue Lexus CT200h F-Sport
219 Posts
You can try this link for the service manual, which includes the wiring diagrams. I'm not sure any of this would have changed for 2018.

It is extremely easy to access the reverse light cables. Just pop off one of the plastic panels on the hatch door inside cover, and you can get to the cables there. On my car, which did not come with the parking sensors, the wiring harness is behind the bumper already, ready for the sensors to be installed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can try this link for the service manual, which includes the wiring diagrams. I'm not sure any of this would have changed for 2018.

It is extremely easy to access the reverse light cables. Just pop off one of the plastic panels on the hatch door inside cover, and you can get to the cables there. On my car, which did not come with the parking sensors, the wiring harness is behind the bumper already, ready for the sensors to be installed.

Do you remember what color are the retroverse cables? i just cant't find with my tester and don't understand on the wiring diagrams.
Thanks
Hand Finger Electrical wiring Material property Cable

Orange Electrical wiring Wrist Thumb Electrical supply

1 - 4 of 4 Posts