Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Happy to be a part of this because I absolutely love my Ct200. I am not experiencing any issues with my car yet, but I have noticed that I cannot find front suspension assemblies anywhere! I even asked my mechanic and other part wholesalers and they are having issues as well. I figured since this is on the Corolla/Matrix platform there would be parts galore, but it does not appear to be the case. Has anyone here had better luck finding front suspension parts asidfe from 3rd party coil overs?

·
Registered
2013 CT200h, no kit alterations
10 Posts
wow! that's interesting to hear. I found plenty a year and a half ago; I'm preparing to do some suspension work over the next few months. But first I have to replace me head gasket... eeeEE! I'll take a look again and see if I bookmarked any of the suspension suppliers I found previously.

·
Registered
2013 CT200h, no kit alterations
10 Posts
PartsGeek.com? I don't have experience with them... I've checked numbers and then looked on Toyota dealer sites to find parts that have the same number and have had pretty good luck, just not with suspension... might be worth a try, though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts