Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know how to recalibrate the suspensions to obtain a less harsh drive. I own a 2016 CT200h with European specifications and I drive it in Santiago Chile - South America, where streets are very bumpy.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Does anybody know how to recalibrate the suspensions to obtain a less harsh drive. I own a 2016 CT200h with European specifications and I drive it in Santiago Chile - South America, where streets are very bumpy.
I'm sorry I can't help you but I too am disappointed with the harshness of the ride of my CT22H

how many kilometers / miles on odometer? springs may be old

if you have F-Sport edition, suspension is more harsh than non-F Sport.

16" wheels and more cushioned tires will help but probably not worth the cost, and if the wheels are aftermarket you have to ensure they clear the calipers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Accumulated mileage is 35.000 Kms and its not a sport version. Model year is 2016, most likely with European specs. Replace shocks with those of a Prius ??? I owned a Prius 2011 and drive was not bumpy at all. Very smooth

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
You might be able to find softer dampers - Monroe Sensatrak was always a good choice from my Scion xB days.
Fact is, it's a short wheelbase, so it'll never be as smooth as a larger car. The wheelbase on the Prius is four inches longer, so it's pretty significant as far as comfort goes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.