Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Fire Agate Pearl
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I've scoured through all of this sections posts.... Few questions....

1. What is ride height for a factory non f sport model from fender well centerpoint to ground? I'll swear i have the black f sport springs installed, as mine looks lower than it should.

2. How can we tell rotor size since there's a 20mm difference between size options? I don't wanna buy the 259 or 279 and find out i have the opposite....

3. Is a camber kit available or needed to jump to 18's?

Was planning on doing all suspension overhaul to the full f sport blue spring and strut/ shock setup with new rotors n pads when installing a set of 18's..... But, gotta get these 3 settled first! Not quite sure i can rock any more of a drop at this point. Lol. Suburbia is impossible to not drag the front bumper, and I'm not new to the lowered lifestyle. Long nose C4 vette as a prior daily....

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ok, so I've scoured through all of this sections posts.... Few questions....

1. What is ride height for a factory non f sport model from fender well centerpoint to ground? I'll swear i have the black f sport springs installed, as mine looks lower than it should.

2. How can we tell rotor size since there's a 20mm difference between size options? I don't wanna buy the 259 or 279 and find out i have the opposite....

3. Is a camber kit available or needed to jump to 18's?

Was planning on doing all suspension overhaul to the full f sport blue spring and strut/ shock setup with new rotors n pads when installing a set of 18's..... But, gotta get these 3 settled first! Not quite sure i can rock any more of a drop at this point. Lol. Suburbia is impossible to not drag the front bumper, and I'm not new to the lowered lifestyle. Long nose C4 vette as a prior daily....

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
hi im not expert but good general tech knowledge lol i have done wheels and suspension mods to my 2014 base trim. 14s newer look. base trim came with 17s and low profile tires(45) i know that f-sport is about 1" difference in ride height. so i purchase lower spring matching f-sport spec. aftermarket(99) OEM f-sport springs $199, same shocks new set not necessary unless go beyond f-specs. then i used online wheel tire size calculator to find the right custom rims and tires. but did not want to do serious modifications to just drive like it suppose.to so the sets 18s didn't need alignment adjustment. where we get all the seasons and extremes so switch back to stock wheels and tire in winter months inclement weather, then spring summer my ct transform into show worthy ride lol i don't think difference with rotor size f-sport and base. but i refer 14 or newer ct. i save a lot of $ by diy everything on this ct200h maintenance services and custom mods audio and camera installs tint and have friends work at tire place obivisously need machine to do all things tires. and buy obdII bluetooth connector get Dr pius app or others your preference. i turned of the seat belt and reverse warning sounds, alert dings. it stillll dings once when switch to reverse.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts