Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Tampa, FL and have a Premium Mica Grey. I have logged 6,000 miles and have only one complaint. The passenger side door grab handle has come loose. Lexus has already acknowledged it is a known issue and is waiting for replacement parts. Even with the door issue, I made the right decision ot trade my 2010 Prius III.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Welcome aboard! How do you like it compare to your G3 Prius?

I have a 2010 Prius as well and i am so tempted by the Lexus! Tell me if i would make a good move? My Prius is the Touring edition in Canada, so its ride on the 17 inchs wheels!

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
So Lexus has acknowledged it as an issue? It's happening to a lot of people. Is there a TSB for it?

·
Registered
516 Posts
Welcome....from the other side of the bay in st. pete. Im still waiting on mine, hopefully Ill pick it up by this weekend.:D
What color did you get and what options? I am in Ft Lauderdale and just paid my down payment...I had to order mine out of state and just waiting for it to be loaded on a car carrier truck and to be delivered to me....can't wait. BTW, Obsidian black w/ Ecru, Prem Audio, NAV, Light up door sills, clear-bra on front,bamboo wood trim

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As for the passenger door issue. I wasn't told if there was a TSB out; but I know that my car along w/ a white one were photographed extensively for technical feedback to Lexus engineers. I have been dealing w/ Lexus Tampa Bay (who have been outstanding) and they have a complete replacement door panel on order. That is the downside, due to production issues and tsunami recovery things are moving slow.

As for the Prius vs CT200h argument. I have ZERO regrets making the trade. Lexus TB gave me everything I wanted plus another $1,500. Granted I paid sticker (not the adjusted value one) and my payment nearly doubled. With all that said, I don't regret it. One of the main reasons is the CT has a multi-link suspension vs the Prius' trailing arm. Handling is night and day in addition to overall improved comfort (Bluetooth audio is a HUGE plus!!!!).

As for my car, I have a Mica Grey with the Black NULUXE interior. I did get a premium car but without the NAVI as the core system is NAVTEK and I have had horrible experiences w/ them in previous cars. And.... I spent $200 dollars for a GARMIN NUVI with traffic... I just saved myself $2000 and have the same functionality.

I had no idea LEX TB gave one away, I bet that lady is happy... Pretty cool to win the hottest car in America right now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts