Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here tried to do a Sun Visor swap with another Lexus/Toyota?

As some of you may know, our visors are rather small and doesn't offer much shield when you move it to the side (almost useless in most cases).
This is also a problem on the Prius. The Prius community was found that the Yaris one fits theirs rather well and has the a pull out extension.
I'm wondering if we can do the same. I've been looking around, and it's a bit hard since I have a black roof. The closest one i've seen is 2010+ RX350.

Any insights anyone?

Link to Prius / Yaris Sun Visor swap: Recommend a sun visor extension? | PriusChat

·
Registered
29 Posts
Maybe I can hook up some cardboard with a clip of some sort to the visor.. it would be better than nothing if no one has yet to try this.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am trying to convince people here in Lexus in Greece to get one for my 2012 CT.
The problem is that the visor with the extension is only addressed for CTs that are sold in the US market, so they do not have serial number of the spare part to order it to Lexus.
Moreover they are trying themselves to find out whether the new visor with the extender fits the old model.
Till now and after four whole months of efforts (and people here in Greece are trying their best), no success whatsoever.
My impression is that in general, and especially for such cases, Lexus/Toyota's organisational structure should be much more flexible. From a customer's point of view seems absolutely silly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts