Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, wish to spruce up my CT200h 2012 (model pic similar in blue). Realised that the front bumper is different from the models where Tom's Kit is suitable

Anyone here has the same issue with me? If so, any other suitable body kits manufacturer?

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
You have the Canadian F sport front and rear bumper. As far as I know, there's no kits available for it. One of the reasons why I skipped out on buying the F sport CT. That, and no nav.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm sure you can find tons of people on this forum that'd love to swap their US bumper with yours so that you can pick up a lip. I personally like the Modellista lip with chrome tip.

I opted to get the Tom's rep lip just cause it's a lot easier to find and fitment was near perfect.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! Sounds like I didn't know I already have something nice. In that case, can I just get the side skirts and rear lip from Tom's to accommodate the HKS exhaust?

·
Registered
76 Posts
You can change your side skirt since it's the whole piece but as for your rear, you also have the F sport rear bumper so that's completely different as well. The Toms rear lip wouldn't fit over that.

·
Registered
990 Posts
The Canadian bumper is an odd looking bumper. Subtle differences but the mouth is much bigger. I wonder why they made a difference between the two versions. Personally if I were you I'd upgrade to the 2015 U.S. F Sport bumper.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
76 Posts
The Canadian bumper is an odd looking bumper. Subtle differences but the mouth is much bigger. I wonder why they made a difference between the two versions. Personally if I were you I'd upgrade to the 2015 U.S. F Sport bumper.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

The Canadian F Sport bumper is also the euro spec and asia version. US is the only place that didn't replace their front and rear bumper when it came the 2011-2013 F sport. I find that more odd as I do really like the F sport front and rear, it was just never optionable with Nav.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts