Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just noticed today there is a black sticker, 4" long X 3/4" wide, on the top of my rear view mirror. It was starting to peel off so I removed it completely and on the back is a printed circuit that looks like it could be an RFID tag. Does anyone know what this is for? Maybe dealer ID?

Loving my CT; getting a solid 43 mpg after 2000 miles. Computer always shows 1 mpg higher than what you get when you calculate the fuel actually used.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Just noticed today there is a black sticker, 4" long X 3/4" wide, on the top of my rear view mirror. It was starting to peel off so I removed it completely and on the back is a printed circuit that looks like it could be an RFID tag. Does anyone know what this is for? Maybe dealer ID?

Loving my CT; getting a solid 43 mpg after 2000 miles. Computer always shows 1 mpg higher than what you get when you calculate the fuel actually used.
Sounds like an rfid tag to me, nothing to worry about.........

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.