Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I think it depends on what you want. But any Toyota/Lexus wheel is going to bolt on, maybe others. But then there is electronic wiring stuff too. You could get one of them cheap universal spindly things with an adaptor, or an upgraded OEM version, but those are pricey yeah.
I'm really open to anything that's factory looking. I've seen some pictures of a Lexus steering wheel on here from years ago that were custom wrapped. They were beautiful. Unfortunately, I don't know where to get those.

I'm not looking for anything like an aftermarket steering wheel from companies such as NRG, etc. I'm trying to keep my car looking as close to OEM as possible.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Let me clarify again, by saying I'm interested in a Toyota / Lexus steering wheel. My existing steering wheel has a ton of damage on the leather. I'm interested in either swapping the steering wheel or repairing it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Steering part Motor vehicle Automotive tire Wheel Automotive design

As requested.

I still need to have the area where your thumbs go restitched. The fabric isn't laying down completely. I'm also not sure if I love the feeling of suede on the steering wheel in general. I'm thinking that I prefer leather more. All in all, this was a very inexpensive way to fix the steering wheel.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Then I'd just get another CT wheel and keep it simple. It's used across other vehicles too, so wherever you can get a used one in the right condition for cheapest. Anything new, custom, or fancy is going to be very pricy in comparison.

Depending on the damage, the other option is to get a steering wheel skin/cover, something that just slips over the wheel, or even one you can stitch/sew on yourself.

Do the other Lexus steering wheels fit the CT?

Something like this?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts