Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I Have A 2013 Pre Facelift CT200, Was Wondering Can I Swap My Steering Wheel For A 2015 Model One, If So Would The Wiring For The Steering Buttons Just Clip In, Has Any One Tried Swapping Them Over, Thanks

·
Registered
13' CT with 17' F Sport Rear
126 Posts
Hi I Have A 2013 Pre Facelift CT200, Was Wondering Can I Swap My Steering Wheel For A 2015 Model One, If So Would The Wiring For The Steering Buttons Just Clip In, Has Any One Tried Swapping Them Over, Thanks
Already did it a while ago, everything is plug and play, need a new wheel, the new buttons, and the new airbag. Also need an alignment.
Car Vehicle Plant Speedometer Steering part

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mate, Wow That Looks Nice, Do You Mean Tracking For The Car, So The Steering Is In The Middle

·
Registered
8 Posts
I did the upgraded to 2016 Fsport back in 2017. since I hated that old ugly look of 2011-2013. You will need the 2014-2017 steering wheel and the buttons usually come with them. Need just the 2014-2017 airbag cover and removed your current internal from the old airbag. Cost for the new cover is around $75 compare to buying used airbag 2014-2017 for $450-650 . All wiring plug and play. Good luck and you won regret worth every penny. After all you will be driving that car everyday looking at a ugly steering wheel make you hate the car.
Speedometer Car Vehicle Steering part Motor vehicle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts