Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2012 CT was recently totalled so I have no need for my winter wheels.

They are 16" black steel rims with Dunlop winter tires.

They have only been used one season and are still in great shape. Let me know if you are interested.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Three answers....

The Dunlops were great, orders of magnitude improvement over the stock tires in snow/ice/cold conditions. Much better traction and braking performance. The stock tires are terrible in the winter.

No TPMS installed. I just dealt with the light on all the time in the winter.

I'm pretty sure they will fit a 2014 CT200h. There doesn't seem to be any changes in wheel size between the 2012 and the 2014, and tirerack.com recommends the same size winter package for both cars, both the 16" rims and tires (205/55R16).

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't think these would be a good fit for a Prius C. I think the diameter (wheel + tire) would be to large.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Three answers....

The Dunlops were great, orders of magnitude improvement over the stock tires in snow/ice/cold conditions. Much better traction and braking performance. The stock tires are terrible in the winter.

No TPMS installed. I just dealt with the light on all the time in the winter.

I'm pretty sure they will fit a 2014 CT200h. There doesn't seem to be any changes in wheel size between the 2012 and the 2014, and tirerack.com recommends the same size winter package for both cars, both the 16" rims and tires (205/55R16).
I am interested if still available. [email protected] with pricing please. Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts