Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Lexus CT200h Business Line Pro , 2011, Tungsten Pearl
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I remember having seen a short video in one of the threads of someone who had changed the start up image on his nav screen. I searched the forum but cannot find it anymore.

I am almost 100% sure that the video I saw was a pre-update nav screen, the fold up one which came in the 2010-2013 models. I know there are tutorials on how to do it, but those are for 2014+ models with the updated nav.
Does anyone know how to do this on a 2011 model or if it's even possible?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts

I was able to accomplish this once, after that I tried and failed miserably even following the instructions idk what it is about this car that gets picky about either file size/dimensions, type, or even USB, so be wary of that. I am going to try again today since you've brought it up because I really would like my own startup image haha

·
Registered
Lexus CT200h Business Line Pro , 2011, Tungsten Pearl
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the link and info. Unfortunately the manual you linked to is for a updated 2013+ nav.
What year is your CT?

I already found several how-to's online, bur never for a pre-update screen. I am sure I saw a video in a thread of a flip up screen with modified start up image, but I might be mistaken.
I guess I will ask the dealer if it;s possible :)

Thanks anyway for the reply! Cheers!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts