Lexus CT200h Forums banner

Standard floor mats

5K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Hey Gurl 
#1 ·
Are the standard floor mats just plain with no logo on them? Just curious since the "premium" floor mats with the CT logo are $249. I'm trying to decide if the logo mats are a necessity.

Decisions...decisions. I want several other accessories too. (Envelope Cargo Net, Carpet Cargo Mat, Illuminated Door Sills, Prem Floor mats, Lower Door Molding, F Sport wheels) Hopefully, my dealer can get this stuff at invoice... at least that's what she told me. Does that sound true?? :confused:

Wow, I'm gonna go broke after all that stuff. :eek:

#2 ·
Standard floor mats have a logo but not brushed aluminum like the Premium. Premium floor mats are made of better material and are treated to resist staining. Personally don't think it's worth $249. I have Illuminated Door Sills on my IS 250 but won't be getting them with my CT. It's cool to see them light up at night but I would much rather have LED Headlamps which are actually functional and not just for looks.

#7 ·
Oh okay... Well I am definitely sticking with the standard mats. My dealer said she will sell me the accessories & wheels at invoice. Let's see if that happens! I emailed her the list of what I wanted. For some reason I like the lighted door sills. I had them on my G37S coupe that I just sold & on our 2010 Prius. (yep on the Prius.. hehe)

I really, really like the LED headlamps also, but even at invoice that is probably another $1000, right? That's why I was wondering if I could find just a whiter bulb for the stock headlights. (and save that chunk of money)

#3 ·
I will probably get the F sport rims if they are not ridiculously priced. I don't think they are available yet. I will put snow tires on the stock rims and switch them back and forth winter/summer.

Please post update if you get any info / pricing.

#9 ·
The Sewell website seems to have most of the items that I want a bit cheaper than others. $179 for the door moldings. They're in your neck of the woods. ;)

#12 ·
Yes, I know on one of the audio packages they are included. The AM package that is on my car doesn't include them. My dealer gave me a discounted price for the illuminated door sills of $200 installed. I asked that they install them the day my car arrives, before I take delivery. I was happy with that price. ;0

#13 ·
Back to the standard floor mats for a minute: I can't believe Lexus would ever allow such a sub-standard piece of equipment into their cars. These mats are so flimsy, they don't stay in place despite the fact that they are anchored correctly. Every time I get out of my car, as I pivot my right foot and step out, the mat bunches up and get stuck on the gas and brake pedals.

You would think that with all the floor mat troubles Toyota has experienced recently, the mats in their new vehicles would be over-engineered well beyond any chance of failure.

#14 ·
Awh crap. Are they really that bad? I may end up getting the luxury ones afterall. Geez...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.