Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 Premium. I love the car, but one thing that I wish it had was stainless steel door sills, as my car just has regular plastic ones. I have done some research and see that there are illuminated ones, and also some regular stainless steel ones from the f-sport model. Honestly I'm not really into glowing door sills, and unfortunately it looks like the f-sport door sills are only for the front two doors. Does anyone know of any aftermarket metal door sills for all 4 doors? Hard to believe that someone wouldn't make some, but I have come up empty online. If not then I'll try and find someone selling the f-sport sills. At least that would be better than nothing.

Thanks,

- Jason

·
Registered
180 Posts
The rear sills of the illuminated set are not (illuminated), just metal (like the F-sport fronts). The F-Sport front sills are not available except as replacement parts. I do, however, have some f-sport sills that I decided weren't perfect enough (I was told that they were perfect, but I discovered in sunlight that there are some light scuffs on them; more than I'm willing to live with!) I decided to go with the illuminated and 3 days after they were installed, I was broadsided! My car is repaired, but the body shop scuffed up the front sills when they were working on the car. So, I bought a new set and swapped out the first set. Long story short (Too Late!), I have a set of undamaged, but previously installed, metal rear sills and some lightly scuffed metal front sills that I'm not using. I'm not sure what I'd want to sell them for (If you're interested), but make an offer and we'll go from there!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts