Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got the black leather interior (don't know if that contributes to the problem) but my car has the most irritating squeaks. They come from behind the driver's seat, sound like little mice, when going over slightly bumpy roads, which is my entire drive down 3rd Street going from Beverly Hills to Downtown LA. It's got to be something rubbing as a result of the body moving up and down, just haven't figured out what it is.

Going to take it in to the dealer to get checked out when I have time (I'm guessing that they won't be able to reproduce the noise), but was wondering if anyone else had them, knows where they are coming from, knows how to get rid of them.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Took my ride in yesterday for its complimentary 1000 mile check up (was immediately told that I don't get one, it is at 5000. Well, if that is the case, why the hell did my Nav display tell me I get one at 1000 at Jim Falk Lexus 15X? But I digress), coolant replacement, and most importantly, the fixing of my squeaks. The service rep was able to determine that the sound was suspension related and wound up tightening the a nut or a bolt connecting the stabilizer and, voila, the squeak is gone! I've only driven one way to work on my squeakless car, but the fix makes a world of difference. Instead of feeling like driving a tarted up Toyota, it finally feels like I'm driving a Lexus.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.